SONEX® One Baffles
Available from pinta acoustic, inc.
- Designed to hang from ceilings in large, open rooms
- Excellent sound absorption across all frequencies
- Baffle size of 24"x48" in 3" thickness
SONEX One Baffles are an ideal solution to reverberation and overall noise problems. These baffles can be used in a variety of settings, including auditoriums, gymnasiums, swimming pools, recreation centers and factories. SONEXone Baffles are made from pinta's exclusive willtec® foam, which is Class 1 fire-rated according to ASTM E 84 for flame spread and smoke density. willtec natural also meets the corner burn test UL 1715. In addition to its high fire safety rating, willtec foam provides excellent sound absorption across all frequencies and helps prevent noise build-up that interferes with speech intelligibility.
SONEX One Baffles are available in natural or HPC-coated finishes. Our exclusive HPC formulation protects the foam from dust and dirt and makes it possible to wipe baffles clean using only a damp cloth. SONEX One Baffles are equipped with internal straps and grommets for easy installation on ceiling mounted cables or chains. Baffles can be aligned in the same direction or arranged so that every other baffle is turned 90 degrees.
- Multi purpose rooms and gymnasiums
- Large classrooms or music rooms
- Manufacturing facilities
- Aquatic centers and indoor pools
- Large, open room with reverberation problems