- Smooth, seamless monolithic appearance
- Excellent sound absorption
- Flexible and resilient
- Large, lightweight panels for faster production times
- Low VOC, better indoor air quality, high light reflectance
From the original manufacturer of SONEX acoustic panels for the broadcast and recording industries, pinta acoustic is proud to offer SONEX AFS acoustic plaster ceiling and wall system. Directly applied to a solid substrate, SONEX AFS consists of a thin fiberglass mesh laminated to Class 1 fire-rated willtec® open-cell melamine-based foam panels, offered in a variety of thicknesses. Joints between panels are taped and finished, then two coats of PHONSTOP® PA85 plaster are trowel-applied to create a smooth, porous surface. Sound energy travels through the finish and is absorbed into the willtec core to deliver exceptional NRC ratings.
- Restaurants and high-end interiors
- Public spaces and government buildings
- Swimming pools
- Theaters and concert halls
- Museums and galleries
- Other interior spaces
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.