- Excellent acoustic control across all frequencies
- Subtle surface pattern
- Easily mounts to any ceiling and/or wall surface with pinta's acouSTIC adhesive
- Panel size of 24"x48" in 1-1/2", 1-7/8" or 2-1/2" thickness
SONEX Valueline Panels provide effective acoustic control at an affordable price. The subtle surface pattern on these panels render them inconspicuous in most settings, making them suitable for a variety of interior settings including: manufacturing facilities, churches, and classrooms. SONEX Valueline Panels are made from willtec® foam, which is Class 1 fire-rated for flame spread and smoke density. willtec natural also meets the corner burn test UL 1715.
SONEX Valueline Panels offer excellent acoustical control across all frequencies with Noise Reduction Coefficients (NRCs) ranging from 0.75 to 1.05. They are especially effective at absorbing excessive sound at the middle frequencies (500 and 1,000 Hz) where unwanted noise and reverberation can interfere with communication.
Panels are available in natural or HPC coated and can be used in conjunction with SONEX Valueline Baffles, which have the same unique surface pattern. (A 20-box minimum order required for SONEX Valueline Panels or Baffles with HPC.)
- Manufacturing facilities and industrial assembly areas
- Classrooms and music rooms
- Machine enclosure lining
- Recreational facilities
- Multi-purpose rooms
- Restaurants and cafeterias