Talkaphone’s AVM-1 IP Video Attendant Station, by Grandstream, creates a seamless integration between VOIP-200 Series Compact IP Call Stations and an attendant station. Multiple call stations can be connected to multiple master stations to create a robust access control system.
• Unit receives a basic pre-program to integrate easily with Talkaphone VOIP-200 series and includes technical support
• Basic telephony features include: hold, transfer, call waiting, and call history
• Advanced telephony features (requires SIP-based PBX) include: forward, call park/pickup, 6-way audio conferencing, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line- appearance (BLA), virtual MPK, boss-secretary virtual button, hot desking, flexible dial plan, and server redundancy & failover
• Supports up to thirty (30) VOIP-200 Series IP Call Stations
compact IP call stations
• Exceptional sound clarity during conversation
• Additional Ethernet port to connect other devices
• Supports standard Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), RFC 3261
• Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
• Power over Ethernet (PoE, 802.3af), local 19-27 VDC
• IP66 vandal resistant marine grade stainless steel faceplate
• LED indicator for the hearing impaired
• Built-in auto-dialer can dial up to six numbers: if first
number doesn’t answer or is busy, dials next number
• Compatible with Avaya and Cisco UCM
• Available in a variety of languages
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.