The VOIP-500 is an outdoor-rated, ADA-compliant hands-free Voice over IP (VoIP) Emergency Phone for use in locations such as: parking facilities, college campuses, medical centers, and industrial parks.
• Unit can be paged remotely by security as part of Talkaphone’s Wide-Area Emergency Broadcast System (requires WEBS® Contact™ software)
• Ethernet connectivity and full IP compatibility with existing routers and LAN infrastructure
• Additional Layer 2 switch Ethernet port to connect other devices (e.g. IP Video Cameras)
• Supports standard SIP protocol
• Configuration and firmware upgrades through Web GUI
• Power over Ethernet (PoE, 802.11af), 12V DC, 24V AC/DC
• Cast metal raised letter and Braille signage for ADA compliance
• Vandal resistant stainless steel faceplate
• 1.5" diameter metal button painted with UV-resistant finish
• Auxiliary inputs and outputs to integrate with CCTV, Blue Light Strobe, Scream Alert®, Gates and other Access Points
• Two LED indicators for hearing impaired (call placed, call received)
• Built-in auto-dialer can dial six numbers: if first number doesn't answer or is busy, dials next number
• Auto-answer allows security to monitor and initiate calls with Emergency Phone
• Automatically inform the attendant of emergency phone location via recorded message
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.